Sneaking in through the back door..

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Title says it all. A few weeks ago, I decided to give Android a try. I had not used android for quite a few years; since WP 7. I sold my ICON (first mistake) and bought a Galaxy Note 3. OK phone, android 4.4 was OK.

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being a Power User, I fall into the 4 or so region. I want, need and use a phone for very simple things and want a smooth experience; Android ain't it.
So, I bought a used ICON and am happily back on WP 8.1. The apps I use are here. The OS I love is here. The best people in the phone world are here and now so am I.

OH, by the way, I have a month old Galaxy Note 4, new Otterbox Defender with a 32 GB SD card shipped for $550 shipped to US.

Gosh it feels good to be back.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back, Axim! There is nothing wrong with trying new devices and operating systems. You could find something that suits you better, or better yet, it could remind you why you use WinPhone in the first place. :wink:

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Note 4 with new Otterbox Defender case, fast charge Samsung charger and 32 GB SD card. It's listed over on android central.
Ok. You said in the original post that you used a Note 3, but you have a Note 4 for sale.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi again ax :excited:

So you snuck off to the bramble in the forest.
Glad yer back to keep me in line you old salt you!

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back home Aximtreo....if i am right, I have been seeing your posts from the Windows Mobile days.

It is a great feeling to welcome back a family member.
Posted on Lumia 1520 via Taptalk

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Hi again ax :excited:

So you snuck off to the bramble in the forest.
Glad yer back to keep me in line you old salt you!

Thanks, good to be back. It's amazing how much trouble you can get into in the brambles. LOL

As for keeping you in line, sorry, lost cause.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey - you sat in the waiting/fighting room with me while we waited for months upon months for Verizon to get it's act together with Cyan + Denim on the Icon. Always happy to welcome you back!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss