JRafaelRdz

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi, My name is Jay and i'm from Venezuela... And even though I've practically had a Windows computer/laptop all my life, the announcement of windows 10 really hyped me up and gave me hope for a new, awesome ecosystem. So much that I've decided to trade my iPad for a Windows Tablet (an Asus T100TAM) and not looked back since (Windows 8.1 is actually pretty good once you have a touch screen xD). So now I want to take it to the next step and get a Windows Phone, but just to have it as a secondary/backup phone and test all the Windows 10 goodies since I still love Android and my in my country you're pretty prone of getting robed on the streets, so it's always good to have two phones anyway... Anyhow, I've looked into it and I found that (incredibly) low budget Windows Phones perform pretty on par with their high end cousins, so to test out Windows on a phone I narrowed it down to the Lumia 535 and the Lumia 532. But i'm still deciding which one to buy since even if (for the price) the 535 looks like the better buy, I'm scared that the dreaded "touch screen issues" ruin my Windows Phone experience, and I know that the 532 has none of the issues of the 535 but instead sacrifices camera and screen size for practically the same price, so any help or suggestions from the veterans is greatly appreciated :smile:.. So yeah, looking forward on getting to know you guys. Have a nice day/night ;)

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jay and welcome! Good luck with the phone choice. Coincidentally I just got an Asus t100taf last week. Are you going to install W10 TP on yours? I have not. Feel more comfortable with phones than computers.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome "home" Jay :D Well MS has pushed out a few updates to the 535 that have helped some with the touch screen issue.. Test it out in the store before buying and heading home hehe Oh and if you can get it under warranty, that would be the best

JRafaelRdz

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Well I das really planning on trying out windows 10 on the tablet, but people are saying that the preview is very glitchy on the tablet so best wait for the released version for the t100 ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos