Denmark calling!

sweeperdk

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here, but starting to post a bit, so I thought that I'd introduce myself.

My name is Peter, and I'm from Denmark.
I work in IT and have a passion for all things tech, social media, digital strategy, online business and so on.

I try to not stay in bed with just one ecosystem, and for this reason I roll with both android, iOS/OSX and windows.

Phone-wise I have a Note 3, an iPhone 6 and a Lumia 930, with the 930 quickly becoming my daily driver. Yes, there may be an app-gap, but for what I use, I'm happy. The social media apps I need, work, so there's no real worry there.

I'm keen on following the WP10 development especially, and have already set aside funds for whatever "flagship" device may show up this year. Cityman, anyone?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central Peter. Where in DK are you?
I used to come to DK quite a bit from 2008 to 2011. Mostly in the CPH/Roskilde area but I have been to a lot of places including Jylland or Jultand.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Velkommen til Peter,

Som ejer af et Lumia 1520 er jeg ogs? meget nysgerrig efter at se, hvad Cityman bringer til bordet. Jeg tror du vil v?re travlt p? dit arbejde med Windows 10 kommer i denne m?ned.

Glad for at have dig med os...

Welcome Peter,

As a Lumia 1520 owner, I too am very curious to see what Cityman brings to the table. I guess you will be busy at your work with Windows 10 coming this month.

Glad to have you with us...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3