Hello!

Jeice

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys!

My forumname is Jeice (I like Dragonball Z), and I've been visiting Windows Central for quite some years. I've been a great fan of Windows Phone ever since I had the HTC Mozart. Since then I've owned a wide range of Windows Phones.
At the moment I'm using a Lumia 640, but I had a Lumia 1520 until it got stolen by some Serbian guy when I was in Skopje, Macedonia. Luckily the Lumia 640 works like a charm.
I've also used Android phones and an iPhone in the past. I'm quite fond of the Apple operating system, but Android is a piece of crap.
I also own the original Surface Pro 1.

Question to you guys; I want the normal Facebook Logo as a medium tile on my phone, but I always get my coverphoto. Is it possible to just get the normal facebook logo?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Jeice... Big bummer about your 1520. Hopefully soon we will have tech to send a self destruct signal to stolen phones and explode the battery... Stinks to be them. :D

Sorry, I don't FaceTwit so I'm no help there.

Enjoy the board, see ya out there.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WindowsCentral Jeice! I am currently using a Lumia 640 as well.

Like RumoredNow, I too am not a FB user....so can't be of much help.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Jeice welcome to the boards :) Imma Dragonball fan too! I use the browser for any facebooking but I'll install the app later to check

Jeice

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey Jeice welcome to the boards :) Imma Dragonball fan too! I use the browser for any facebooking but I'll install the app later to check

Thanks!, I don't think it is possible, but sometimes you see Windows Central having the regular Facebook tile in their photos. They are probably logged out.

Thanks to all the other guys too!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I checked and it's not possible :/ However you could add a facebook logo picture as a cover and still get the same, but a bit blurry? lol

The only way to get the logo is when your logged out.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Jeice!

Yes, unfortunately, there is really no way to have the Facebook tile with a Facebook logo unless it is set to small.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes