Wazaaaaaaap

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm kinda bit late for this, but i'm still gonna do it since i'm bored to death.

So, my name is Haris, or as you fellow Americans would prefer Harry. I'm 17, almost 18 yay, 3rd grade of Gymnasium, Math-computer science direction.

I'm kinda weird mix-up of things that usually don't go side by side. I'm geekish, bodybuilding in-loved, tech addict rock and metal worshiper. Or maybe those go together after all, i don't know.
No girlfriend right now, thank dear God, lol.
Also i'm into old-school gaming, such as CS (1.6), had a community of my own a year ago, got a bit bored with it and shut it down.

So, how i ended up with WP? Well, like all the other 90% of people i'm a longtime Windows PC user, and i was always trying to get my hands on a WP. Recently i got the opportunity, took it and here i am, more pleased than ever.
I like simple, clean and smooth stuff, without fancy add-ons, so app gapp was never a problem for me.
So far so good with my 640 DS.

I know some of you may already 'know' me, but, you gotta understand me, i was bored :d.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Glad ya posted here. Always good to get to know people a bit better.

I was a tech addict before tech. Old school gaming, like sitting around the fire and trying to out-grunt each other. Yeah, that long ago. I love discovering new tech. I remember when my tribe discovered fire. It was 3 weeks later that me and a friend of mine invented the wheel. Yeah, those were the good old days. I remember pushing those wheels down the road with sticks. I sure wish we would have thought of attaching them to a cart to make them really useful.

I've got to admit, playing with my Windows Phone is so much more fun than carving wheels out of stone. ;)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yo Harry! Thanks for the introduction. We have already seen you around on the 150K challenge thread. Like you I am a big fan of my Lumia 640 :)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital