Hi everyone!

asm29

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I am Adrian, I currently live in Phuket, Thailand. I am a photographer but when I am not taking photos, I enjoy playing games.

My favorite Playstation game is Uncharted
My favorite mobile game is Honeyday Blitz 2 -- ok don't judge. I just really like match 3 games when I am outside and want to kill time. This game has a lot of potentials, IMHO.
My favorite PC game is Project Zomboids and Skyrim. Do I need to explain why? They are awesome! LOL

Hope we can help each other in this forum and looking forward to making new friends.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Adrian. Welcome to Windows Central! How's everything there in Phuket?

Got samples of your photos to share? :wink:

I couldn't remember the last Playstation game I played in PS1, but it either was Medal of Honor or Gran Turismo 2. In PS2, either Gran Turismo 4 or Fatal Frame 2/3. It's been a while since I turned my console on, but now MS Flight Simulator can keep me occupied for a while. :smile:

What Windows Devices are you interested in or currently have?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Adrian, welcome to the forums :) Like gpobernado said, we'd like to see some of those photos :) Also WC has photo contests going, so you should consider entering just keep an eye on the articles feed and you'll know when one starts

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard Adrian! Many of us here are into photography and playing games as well... you'll fit right in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes