Hello from Italy/Poland

RiccardoPastena

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, i'm following this forum since years but i just add nothing to add so now it's time to do things properly. I'm Riccardo and i'm huge MS addicted user. Surface, band , lumia etc.... nothing missing on my table :)

Hope to share and learn lot of stuff here .

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Riccardo, welcome to Windows Central! If I'm not mistaken I think I just seen your post somewhere over @Windows 10 mobile insider preview, and the lumia 950 XL sub-forums, I haven't posted there, just creeping through. Since your a huge MS addict, you should fit right in, the community is happy to have you here.

RiccardoPastena

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
@Rumorednow
wow... your Polish is much better than mine. I'm working and living in poland since 1,5 years (i'm italian) but i'm not used to speak polish at all except for ordering cappuccino or for some small fight with my wife :D. This is the downside of working for an USA company. The good side is that i had some time to 'polish' my English even though i'm not quite there yet :)

@Josiah23
Yes probably it was me. I'm opening so many cases with windows insider team that they should probably hire me. Would be much faster for the two of us

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Witaj na forum Riccardo! Mam nadzieję, że jesteś zadowolony z pobytu w Polsce :) Pozdrowienia z Warszawy!

Welcome to the forums Riccardo! I hope that you're enjoying your time in Poland :) Greetings from Warsaw!

RiccardoPastena

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi Riccardo! Looks like a sweet Surface you've got there. Is the fingerprint reader good?

yes it is. Blazing fast and so accurate that i could not manage to have any false negative. It was worth the enormous price paid to get it here in poland. So unfair.... but ok

as a side note i can say that it's much much better faster than windows hello camera on my 950xl...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb