New Developer

Thushara Fernando

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,i recently registered on windows central,My name is Thushara and im from SriLanka,
I have developed some apps , you can look them if you want to . search for thush5884 in the windows phone store and you will see all of my apps

Circular lock screen : Add your profile pic to your lockscreen wallpaper,multiple themes avaliable

Location Alarm (Supports true multi tasking,not limited by the 30minute os limitation.)

sorry i coudnt post links,i still dont have 10 posts :(

If you guys want any apps developed feel free to reply.

thanks,
Have a nice day :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,i recently registered on windows central,My name is Thushara and im from SriLanka,
I have developed some apps , you can look them if you want to . search for thush5884 in the windows phone store and you will see all of my apps

Circular lock screen : Add your profile pic to your lockscreen wallpaper,multiple themes avaliable

Location Alarm (Supports true multi tasking,not limited by the 30minute os limitation.)

sorry i coudnt post links,i still dont have 10 posts :(

If you guys want any apps developed feel free to reply.

thanks,
Have a nice day :)

Hey welcome Thushara and thank you for developing apps for our platform :) Will give those apps a try :D

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, Thushara!

I'll go do a search for your apps.

EDIT: Checked out the stash of apps by you. Circular LockScreen and Location Alarm both seem very interesting to me, however, the lack of a limited trial pretty much prevents me from trying them out.

Just a bit of advice: There are a LOT of people just like me, who don't mind paying for an app, but won't purchase one they haven't personally tested to see if it suits the needs. So many apps don't live up to their claims that testing first has become a necessity for me.

A simple trial where usage of the apps expires after a set number of days is always good to have in my book.

Best of luck with your endeavors!

Thushara Fernando

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
rhapdog thanks for your advice,im a noob when it comes to marketting strategies, i was just expirementing with the pricing, I have update the listing,it may take a few hours before it is updated in the store, once again thank you for your advice. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)