new post for my first time

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
this is my first post on windows central .hello every one let me know how to use this I have 4 apps and I want to launch my apps on windows central.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Windows Central!

If you noticed, we (I) moved your thread to the "Introductions" forums.

Did you mean you've created four apps and would like them to be featured in Windows Central? We have a developers and apps corner where you can post them.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome... We love to see new Devs.

I want to launch my apps on windows central.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...indowscentral-developer-program-new-post.html

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
this is my first post on windows central .hello every one let me know how to use this I have 4 apps and I want to launch my apps on windows central.

Welcome, Purav! Glad to see you hear. Hope you get plugged into the community so we can all benefit from the apps of another great developer.

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
how to post my app in windows central

I have seen lots of app with there content and decription.
so I also want to put my app here.

so can anyone tell me how can I post my app in windows central ?

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
thank you for reply and intrest with my post.
but can you help me to post my app on windows central.
i have see all the things but can not found from where i can post my app in windows central.

so please let me know how to post it on windows central ??

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
yes i have create four app and all are live on both store and having thousands of download so please tell me how it would be a featured app in windows central.

and how i can post them on developers ,tester and apps corner ?

purav shah

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
hello

how to post on app corner let me know ?

if you don't mind can i give my app live apps URL so people can download it and used it very easily.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hello

how to post on app corner let me know ?

if you don't mind can i give my app live apps URL so people can download it and used it very easily.

Here are the Developer Rules: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

You need 10 quality posts to get linking privileges. Remember, one thread for each App is allowed. Kindly place it in App Spotlight: App Spotlight - Windows Central Forums

If you have a new App coming out and need Beta Testers, we can help... Developers Beta Testing - Windows Central Forums Just be sure to read the rules about Betas so you will fit in and find testers. This can be a great way to not only promote an upcoming App, but also get great feedback to polish it before release.

Also check out our Developer Program: http://forums.windowscentral.com/de...indowscentral-developer-program-new-post.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos