New member here!

ZoneofJhay

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, guys! I'm Jay. This is just an obligatory introduction post. I'm an IT student. I'm working on my own game and some other modding stuffs.

I don't own a windows phone but I do have a Windows 10 tablet and Windows 7 laptop. I hope to be part of what seems to be a great community of Windows enthusiast like me here.

There seems to be quite a lot of people from my country here so I hope to get to know them too.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Jay.

For the record, introduction posts are not obligatory. But they are polite and get you points for style.

Have Fun.

ZoneofJhay

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

I live in Philippines. I saw a thread here in the Introduction section for Filipino with a lot of comments.

I'm rocking a local brand win10 tablet, CM Alpha Morph Duo, it cost around 180$ if converted to USD. Its fairly cheap but I was only giving Windows Tablet a test but it turned out to be a very capable device specially since I'm reallu looking for an alternative tablet because Android and IPad was a big disappointed on my experience. Definitely looking forward to buy a new and much more capable windows tablet in the future.

I'm actually pretty shocked that you guys have a forum for it: http://forums.windowscentral.com/cherry-mobile-alpha-morph/

I'm working on a game that can be played on Windows, Linux and MacOS. I'll only consider porting it to Android and IOS when I actually got to finish the game.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

I live in Philippines. I saw a thread here in the Introduction section for Filipino with a lot of comments.

I'm rocking a local brand win10 tablet, CM Alpha Morph Duo, it cost around 180$ if converted to USD. Its fairly cheap but I was only giving Windows Tablet a test but it turned out to be a very capable device specially since I'm reallu looking for an alternative tablet because Android and IPad was a big disappointed on my experience. Definitely looking forward to buy a new and much more capable windows tablet in the future.

I'm actually pretty shocked that you guys have a forum for it: Cherry Mobile Alpha Morph - Windows Central Forums

I'm working on a game that can be played on Windows, Linux and MacOS. I'll only consider porting it to Android and IOS when I actually got to finish the game.

I suspected that you're from the Philippines; takes one to recognize one. :wink:

Good luck with your game, and we hope you find what you need (and more) here in Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo