Greetings Comrades

thounsell

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
I am Thomas Hounsell. Or Kim Jong-Un, Eternal Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, depending on how accurate you believe my avatar is.

I like anything that's Microsoft pre-release. Possibly because it gives me something to whinge about to strangers on the internet. Possibly because I'm a sad individual that has no life. I'll leave that to your discretion. I developed, and run, a small website that collates data about Windows builds called BuildFeed. Some of you may have heard of it. Also, allegedly, someone with the same name as me and claiming to be me has leaked a number of Windows builds over the years. I can't comment other than to roundly condemn the reckless and illegal actions of this flagrant abuser of intellectual property rights.

I signed up mainly because I felt the urge to comment on a Zac Bowden article and question the veracity of one of his claims.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey, welcome. I believe your site was the one I was watching to decide when to switch my main phone from Release into Insider the last time we came around to 'RTM' time (that term doesn't really exist now... but there is still a release to prod point). I jumped at the right time and the build info helped show when build numbers had stabilized to the point of being the final release. Thanks!

Welcome again!

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey Thomas! Welcome to WindowsCentral our "Eternal Leader" haha :D

What device do you currently own and are you in the market to upgrade to anything? Maybe a Elite x3?

Hope to see you around the forums.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
나는 고양이 다. 깨진 crt 모니터를 보며 어떻게 든 작동한다. 무성한 잔디에 주목 해? 네, 저와 함께 여기에 아름다운 정원이 있습니다.

thounsell

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
What device do you currently own and are you in the market to upgrade to anything? Maybe a Elite x3?

Having been a WP owner from the 6.1 days (first Windows smartphone was a HTC Touch Diamond2), I gave up waiting for MS to come out with something high-end after my 925 was getting on and it was in that big gap between the 930 and the 950 XL.

I run a Nexus 6P these days, and I honestly much prefer it to any of the Windows Phones I've used since. I've had it a fair while now, but it still runs great and with the right custom ROM, I'm yet to find a phone that I desire more tbh.

I do still have a Surface Pro 3, and all my old Windows Phones, save for my old HTC 8X which I lent to my brother and never got back in one piece :)eck:). My Laptop is a MacBook Pro (last year model obvs, definitely not going to buy this years model - it's a downgrade for more money).

I swear by the custom-built Windows desktop though, and I'm all about the Windows server - hazard of being an ASP.NET dev I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon