Greetings from the Dark Side

OmegaPrime85

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

So I've been on Crackberry, iMore and Android Central (though this is a new user since I didn't have access to my old email and account - shame on me for using my work email for that haha).

Figured I'd pop in here and say hi!

Hi!

Seriously though... Love Microsoft, even more lately. I have a Galaxy S7 and love it. I was hugely on the Google Bandwagon (I'm sure Google will trademark that soon).

Recently though, started going back to Microsoft Products.

Really like the changes that were made to Outlook (have an Outlook Premium Account). No adds online was nice, also like using my personal domain in Outlook (I did have a free Google Business Account from beta testing it years ago I had been using).

Jumped on Groove Music a few months ago with an annual subscription (this started because of Xbox, but I stream my Groove all day at work. I like it a lot more than Spotify and Apple Music). Wasn't too bad that they toss in 100gb OneDrive storage with the subscription too for 'music'.. I just stream all mine though having unlimited data.

Also have Office 365 (the 1TB added Cloud Storage helps too).

Oh, and let us not forget Outlook App for Android! Haha.

I find the Microsoft/Outlook programs a lot better than their Google counterparts (though I do prefer the Android phones).

So now that I've inflated Microsofts head enough we can get the doors enlarged.

Seriously though.. Taking a gander over here. May see me poking my head in over here occasionally.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

So I've been on Crackberry, iMore and Android Central (though this is a new user since I didn't have access to my old email and account - shame on me for using my work email for that haha).

Figured I'd pop in here and say hi!

Hi!

Seriously though... Love Microsoft, even more lately. I have a Galaxy S7 and love it. I was hugely on the Google Bandwagon (I'm sure Google will trademark that soon).

Recently though, started going back to Microsoft Products.

Really like the changes that were made to Outlook (have an Outlook Premium Account). No adds online was nice, also like using my personal domain in Outlook (I did have a free Google Business Account from beta testing it years ago I had been using).

Jumped on Groove Music a few months ago with an annual subscription (this started because of Xbox, but I stream my Groove all day at work. I like it a lot more than Spotify and Apple Music). Wasn't too bad that they toss in 100gb OneDrive storage with the subscription too for 'music'.. I just stream all mine though having unlimited data.

Also have Office 365 (the 1TB added Cloud Storage helps too).

Oh, and let us not forget Outlook App for Android! Haha.

I find the Microsoft/Outlook programs a lot better than their Google counterparts (though I do prefer the Android phones).

So now that I've inflated Microsofts head enough we can get the doors enlarged.

Seriously though.. Taking a gander over here. May see me poking my head in over here occasionally.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

OmegaPrime85

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
Well assuming I could remember what my stupid username was haha. Not a big deal :p

I had read that about the S8.. I actually just got the S7 (coming from an iPhone 6+). My S7 came loaded with pretty much every Microsoft App known to man, haha. And I use them all.

I was always a Google '******', we use it corporately at work. And it works well for what we do with it (and I'm balls deep in integration for different business processes with it). I just find the feel, look and how well the Microsoft programs/apps work. Contrast to 5 years ago, I wouldn't touch any of them.

Call me crazy :p

The only thing I haven't tried is the the UI for Android.. Think it's called Arrow? Any feedback on that? Been using Google Now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the blue and pink side of Mobile Nations (aka Windows Central)! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Microsoft services.

Arrow is a nice launcher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo