Wow... These forums are nice!

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
As you can tell by my post count, I just joined for the Surface Laptop giveaway but I'm blown away buy how fast these forums load and the overall look and function are fantastic!

Thanks for suckering me in with the chance to win. :)

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Hey welcome aboard! They are fantastic and it's a great group of people here who can help with any issues that arise.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
5000 Posts... you've been here a while :wink:

It's why I'm an ambassador around these parts!

Half serious, half joking on the above comment. On a serious note, I enjoy the community here and that has a hand in it too for me. I hope that you'll browse and check it out :)

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central!! I'm glad to have you with us!

Posts like these really make my day! Thank you for joining the forums and good luck on the giveaway.

PS: I'm also trying to win the Surface Laptop

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
As you can tell by my post count, I just joined for the Surface Laptop giveaway but I'm blown away buy how fast these forums load and the overall look and function are fantastic!

Thanks for suckering me in with the chance to win. :)

The more Surface fans, the better!!!

JohnnyRedLight

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Welcome! Glad you could join up with us! Good luck with the competition. I hope you hang around with us regardless of whether or not you win!

I think I will. There are some good conversations and I'll be keeping an eye on the Surface Book (the device I would really like) thread. The HP Spectre X360 (which I currently have) thread... not so active :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac