Lava Iris Win1 Bugs & Defects

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Post below if you think your Lava Iris Win1 has any issues or isn't behaving as it should. This thread is for the discussion & troubleshooting of any hardware or software issues.

Below is an overview of some of the terminology you may come across:

Soft Reset: By pressing down the Volume Down + Power buttons for 10-15 seconds (or until the device vibrates) you can perform a soft reset on your device. This is a little bit like a factory reset for your phone's OS only you get to keep all of your personal data. Think of it like restarting your PC. This is the first thing you should try if your device is behaving oddly.

Hard Reset: By going to settings>about>reset your phone you can completely wipe your phone of your personal data (ideal if you're going to send in your phone for repair or sell it). Your phone will turn off and you'll see spinning gears for a while (up to an hour or so) and when it's done you will see the same screens you saw when you first turned on your phone out of the box. You'll have to sign in with your Microsoft account again and start over.

How to make your Windows Phone battery last longer: See the thread over at the Nokia Discussion Forum: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Lumi...0/td-p/1617864

How to reset your device's camera: Go to settings>applications>photos+camera>reset.

Remember to keep your posts as descriptive as possible so that we can try to help you fix your issue as quickly as possible!

rams ramesh

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
im using lava iris win1 and i have got windows 10 mobile technical preview update. i have unlocked my device with developer account and successfully managed to side load apps. i have registered on windows insider and preview for developers then i have received windows 10 update. but i didn't installed the update because i know that we don't have recovery tool to get back to windows phone 8.1 if anything happens. i have searched for stock firmware and i got the firmware but i need flash tool. recently i heard the news that latest windows update bricked so many devices. now microsoft releasing recovery tool for all devices so after releasing the tool and if it is working for our device then i will install windows 10. everyday i was seeing an important update is available windows 10.

rams ramesh

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
i think 1 week. now i sold that mobile and got android. really android is far better than windows. but the only difference between windows and android is windows is faster smoother and good battery backup. but u can achieve this kind of performance in android also even on low budget mobile. i will tell you how to do it. install android 5 or 6 custom rom like cynogenmod. but do not flash google apps. believe me by doing this you will get 40-50% more battery life and your phone will become lot smoother. still if u see any bloatware get root cleaner or sd maid then freeze those apps. in my case i will freeze all apps like uc browser shareit i will unfreeze them when i need them so no more battery drain. just my whatsapp and my fav game will available on app drawer. now u can get entire day with lot of. chatting and gaming even your phone won't get heated up so phone life will get increases. cool!!!

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Google Play Services is definitely the cause of most of the battery drain on Android. I've tried in vain to disable everything but that and it still sucks battery like a vampire to blood. Not sure why they need to constantly run that. I have the S6 Edge and turned off all syncing to Google and no auto updates. Even removed the Play apps (books, newsstand, etc) that aren't used and this thing still kills the battery.

Daily driver is 929/Icon.

AmitK_55

May 27, 2016
Visit site
PLz will u help!? :( My phone is bricked. It wont start. So how can i bring it back to life? It doesnt respond to POwer button or Volume buttons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium