Constant lockups

chefster74

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm still trying to like my 8" Miix2 that I bought last June. I've never owned a tablet before and seemed like a good value to do what I needed it to. However I'm looking here at a pretty dead thread. This thing is buggy, locks up almost every day and like today, more than once. In fact it's locked up right now. Also many times when I'm on face book I i just touch it and it backs out of the app. When I touch the app again, it picks right up where wI was, including if I was making a comment or something. Currently I'm unemployed, so buying something else isn't in the cards right now. I just wish this thing would preform as it should. Are there others out there having similar problems? Recently I was in an Office Depot store and walked by the tablet display, saw a Lenovo and laughed to myself, like I'd buy another lenovo.................probably not!

Smittyfizzle

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Well, have you tried the managing tool under the "Driver Tools" when you select the primary folder? You may have too little space left on your hard drive. This was an issue with mine, I had way too many apps that took up space and I didn't allocate to my secondary microSD when I installed it. If you click on the icon and your bar is red, you probably have too many apps installed or maybe you haven't cleaned up your drives in a while. Either way, those can cause it to bug up. I hope that's all it is. I love my Miix2 Tablet. This thing and my iPad air go everywhere with me. I like my Miix2 for things my iPad can't do, like fix and reset a router on it's own and troubleshoot connectivity issues. Keep in mind, since it runs Windows 8.1 Native, anything you can go on your big PC, you can do on this little guy. The baytrail rated intel processor might need an update for the driver as well, I know mine updated not too long ago. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos