Who has or is getting one?

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
So, who has or is getting this device?

I think it looks really interesting and I like the concept and new thinking, but I won't get one since I don't need any laptop or tablet right now.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
This device in orange keeps calling my name!

Edit: And, just ordered one from Lenovo. :) i7, 8gb ram, 256 gb ssd

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I am surprised there isn't more talk about this device. I got tired of waiting on the Thinkpad 8. I ended up spending a little more but got a nice i5 processor instead of bay trail.

Last edited:

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I am surprised there isn't more talk about this device. I got tired of waiting on the Thinkpad 8. I ended up spending a little more but got a nice i5 processor instead of bay trail.

These forums are more phone-centric. There are other tablet/notebook-oriented sites where this device gets more run.

I'm sure Bay Trail is an improvement, but having owned a Z2760 hybrid (big fail for me), Core series ftw.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
These forums are more phone-centric. There are other tablet/notebook-oriented sites where this device gets more run.

I'm sure Bay Trail is an improvement, but having owned a Z2760 hybrid (big fail for me), Core series ftw.

That is true. Wish there was more of following here. But that's alright. I like to keep to one forum instead of several.

Yeah, the clover trail was a step in the right direction but it still quite wasn't there. From what I have seen from bay trails, you are correct, it is a big improvement for sure.

Tellus82

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
It is a bit hard to tell if this thread was intended for only the pro version or the normal one as well. In any case I just bought a Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10" with windows and I'm loving it. The battery life of this thing is insane, the 15h promise is no problem, last charge I had well over 18h. Also the speed of the z3745 chip is more then enough for tablet use, it can even cope with older games and Steam's in-home streaming works like a charm on it. Running office is no issue, neither is lighter workloads of any kind. Only with very memory intensive tasks or very high CPU loads will it slow down, but to be fair you would only run into that if you use it as a full desktop replacement. As a tablet its perfect.

I looked into getting a surface, either a first gen or second gen, but the size and weight of them coupled with much less battery life made me reconsider my personal need for higher performance then the yoga. As for third gen Surface they are twice as expensive as the yoga, and that's the entry i3 version. The yoga is very nice to handle and the kick stand/flip stand is great. I'm having a hard time finding anything to complain over to be honest. Well one thing would be the on/off switch on the keyboard, its very difficult to reach and very hard to move.

anon(9047871)

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up a Lenovo Yoga 2 10" tablet last night. It's currently on sale for $319.99 at Best Buy. For that price, I feel this is the best overall Windows 8.1 tablet on the market right now. The included keyboard, front facing speakers, and battery life are great. My biggest gripe with most tablets is how uncomfortable they get after holding them for any length of time. The rounded battery tube on the Yoga 2 make holding this table much more comfortable. The kickstand offers a ton of flexibility (i.e the "Yoga" name). This, for me, was the best portable device I've owned.

lan4

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I recently got a Yoga 2 11. I like it so far except for transitioning from Windows 7 to 8.1. Sometimes the screen does not rotate & I don't know why & I'm wondering if this laptop can use a Wacom pen or something similar. Anyone know? Otherwise I think it/s great for the price..

charlyee

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
A bit late to the party here. I just (day before yesterday) got the Yoga 2 11. My first Windows Tablet, liking it very much so far.
Sent From My Yoga 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss