LG Optimus 7 Battery Status Issue

Halo3fanz

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have an LG Optimus 7 and sometimes the battery status keeps the charging icon when the charger is unplugged. Not a big issue, it only happens sometimes and a simple reboot will solve the problem. However, I would like to know whether this is a problem with my Optimus 7 or with WP7? And a simple workaround besides rebooting would be nice too.

wworld

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
battery status lg optimus

i have also had my battery status charge indicator stay on after disconnecting, but like you it was fine upon reboot. only happened once.
otherwise the phone is rock solid.
wish it had longer battery life

CoopII

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I to have also had this issue and now a new issue twice this weekend I plugged the phone in at night only to wake up and see that the phone did not charge at all and I had the charging icon animation even after unplugging it. Now last night same issue plugged in all night and woke up this AM and didn't charge. Need to reboot it appears each night before bed to charge the phone.

CoopII

legoman

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Charger type

Hey guys,

Not sure if you'll find this intereting, but I experienced the same issue when I use some (but not all) chargers. I found the one that shipped with the phone to work great, but some generic ones will often leave the charging symbol or not provide charge to the phone.

cheers, Mark

bold_eko

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
hey

I have a problem with this orange screen saver videos.
Could anyone help how to stop this videos they are just killing my battery.
Any suggestion will be helpful.
Thanks

Jaer007ll

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

Not sure if you'll find this intereting, but I experienced the same issue when I use some (but not all) chargers. I found the one that shipped with the phone to work great, but some generic ones will often leave the charging symbol or not provide charge to the phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3