Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bold_eko

Hey All

I have just received LG Optimus windows 7 phone. Its came from France. So its a Orange France.
    Its great phone but have issue with battery life. Its because of the screen saver or some videos running on the screen after locking the phone and taking the battery percentage down. Full battery is running out only in 3 hours.

One more thing is every phone getting hot during the charge.

So please help me how to stop this madness.

cheers

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Try a full reset. You can get all your contacts and apps back on the windowsphone.com site.

That's what I did when my phone had problems. Also check the background task to see how many apps are running in the background. Hope this help fellow Optimus 7 user.
    Warming during using or charging your phone is normal. About battery life, try disabling background tasks. Hope this helps! ;)
    LG Optimus Me - LG Optimus 7
    Also see if you have Bluetooth running when you don't need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bold_eko View Post
    Hey All

I have just received LG Optimus windows 7 phone. Its came from France. So its a Orange France.
    Its great phone but have issue with battery life. Its because of the screen saver or some videos running on the screen after locking the phone and taking the battery percentage down. Full battery is running out only in 3 hours.

One more thing is every phone getting hot during the charge.

So please help me how to stop this madness.

cheers
    Install the new firmware from LG. It will fix your battery life and give you real time of your battery percentage.
    LG Optimus Me - LG Optimus 7

Quote Originally Posted by martin_strahilovski View Post
    Install the new firmware from LG. It will fix your battery life and give you real time of your battery percentage.
    Which firmware revision number do you have? on my Canadian TELUS I have 1.0.9.10

I do agree with @winterfang that, try a full reset! :)

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Hello everyone, I am new user for Lg Optimus 7. I have bough this phone before 2 month but I have no idea about an unlock system of this phone. Can anyone help me to get it? Thank you in advance.