Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By amorenod
  • 1 Post By amorenod

I've had this phone for over a month now and still I haven't removed the plastic on the screen. Is there a point of keeping it on, does it protect the screen at all, or am I just pointlessly keeping it on?

I've had the phone for almost a year now and I still kept the plastic protector on. I find it's better to leave fingerprints there rather on the actual screen, I guess.
    Thanked by:
    Can94 

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I removed it a year ago, and the screen still looks perfect, must be the Gorilla glass
    Thanked by:
    Kontekst likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amorenod View Post
    I removed it a year ago, and the screen still looks perfect, must be the Gorilla glass
    How about fingerprints is it any better or worse without it

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    TBH, I don't remember how it was with the plastic on, but I usually wipe my phone after a call only.
    Kontekst likes this.
    Yes, the screen protection is Gorilla Glass. I have it for almost 1.5 year and its protecting the screen quite well.
    LG Optimus Me - LG Optimus 7
    Thanked by:
    Can94 

i kept the protection on for a month, and it was an orgasmic feeling, swiping the finger over the naked glass for the first time. you don't see finger prints too bad if your fingers aren't too greasy, and it doesn't scratch or break. this is some nokia-heavy stuff.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts