Windows phone 7.8

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks :) I liked it already as I got it from eBay for only ?50 lol. The start screen real estate is much better though!

jackau09

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
hi, i have an Australia Telstra network LG optimus 7 Q which is identical to Quantum by style design and identical in hardware chipset with Optimus 7.
I use a combination of Cutting wifi trick and the seveneighter update tool to successfully upgraded the phone to 7.8
It took some three hours in the process (include backups because i have 12 GB of stuff installed.)
it is now running 7.10.8858.136
hardware revision is 1.1.0.0
good luck

ajaxkampeoin

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Currently installing 7.8 on my LG Optimus 7 :)

contratulations!
I'd like to say the same but for some reason my LG optimus 7 won't update to 7.8. I was wondering if someone is kind enough to help me :). I'm using the Dutch T-Mobile network and got my phone only like 6 months ago. I have a Mac (I know...) but haven't tried it yet on my PC. I've no idea what I am doing wrong here as other people (outside Europe and Netherlands) can easily update theire phone. thanks in advance

Gogzs

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Greeting from Croatia

I have an Optimus 7 since it came out, flashed an European Open ROM on it quite some time ago (was locked down to T-Mobile Croatia and I switched to VIP).
Received the 7.8 update today. Was really surprised to see it without any tricks/hacks.

So yeah, cheers to MS, going around LG and pushing the update on their own... 10/10 decision! :D

gerrymmm

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Optimus 7 (C900B) phone from Bell Mobility and have not seen any update of any kind. The Zune 'unplug-internet-cable' trick is not working either - I must have pulled out that cable a 100 times.

gerrymmm

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok ... to my surprise, and without needing any 'unplug the internet cable' tricks, the 7.8 update showed up when I connected the phone to my PC a few days back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro