Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,197 Global Posts
    I just upgraded to this phone today, coming from the BlackBerry 9000. When I go to download an app, any app, from the marketplace, it says that it's unable to do so, and to try back later. Any idea what the problem is? Am I the only one having this problem?
    I just set mine up too!!

I had a similar problem setting up AT&T Navigator (I had been using it previously on my Samsung Jack). I called AT&T, and I had a no-purchase Parent Block on my account. Once they took it off, it worked fine. I hope that helps!
    Just got my surround today. No problems for me what so ever.

Global Posts
    3,197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggleston View Post
    I just set mine up too!!

I had a similar problem setting up AT&T Navigator (I had been using it previously on my Samsung Jack). I called AT&T, and I had a no-purchase Parent Block on my account. Once they took it off, it worked fine. I hope that helps!
    That was it! I put my birth year in as 1998 and not 1988...it took numerous calls to AT&T Customer Service before they handed me off to LG Customer Service...thanks for the tip!
    Glad I could help!