How many txts can Quantum hold???

fauxpas

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I want to buy a new phone cause my current one doesn't hold a lot of txts.
I like the Quantum & need to know how many txts it can hold, but can't find any info on that anywhere!! Can someone give me an accurate number? I don't want to run into the same problem with this phone.

Heard windows phones can hold maybe 1 thousand? Don't know..
I know the IPhone can hold almost unlimited but I require a slideout keyboard with my phone, just a virtual one pisses me off cause I always hit the wrong key.

Help, help ;)
Thanks.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Quantum SMS Capacity

Welcome to WPCentral!

I will receive my Quantum in 4 to 5 days, so my answer does not come from experience:

I have spent more time reading about and researching WP7 than I probably needed to and this is what I've gathered:

Newer smartphones tend to have much more storage (and processing memory) so the issue of running out of room to save SMS messages has not really been an issue for most people using the higher-end devices.
As you probably know, the Quantum comes with 16gb of internal memory which would take years (literally!) to fill up with SMS. I wouldn't worry about it.
Out of all the threads and reviews that I have read, I have never once heard of anyone having an issue with SMS capacity on the Windows Phone 7 devices, and more specifically the Quantum.

That's the best answer I can give for now, but there are better informed people on this site that could fill in the cracks between what I have missed.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm a Quantum owner and I have so many SMS messages on my phone. I like the fact I don't have to worry about this part (storage). What I like about my phone - keyboard. What I dislike - camera settings always goes back to default setting when camera is turned off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon