LG Quantum Zune Sync Issues

DotNetRob

Dec 15, 2010
www.dotnetrob.com
LG Quantum Zune Sync Issues

I hooked up my wifes LG Quantum to our pc today, under here login, and got the feb and march updates just fine. But for some reason I can't setup her phone to sync music/pictures/etc... with the PC thru Zune. It always says its in a guest relationship. Her phone has never been setup to sync with any other PC. Everytime I plug it in a goes thru the little 3 step setup wizard, asking to name the devices, although after setting the name it closes the wizard and goes to the sync screen, where is says its in guest mode.

I have my Samsung focus setup and syncing just fine under my login on the same pc, not sure if that is causing the problem or not. Both our logins are password protected and we both have administrator access.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, I gotta believe that Zune will let you sync more than one device (with a different Live ID) to the same PC. Hope someone can clarify this.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Kaybrina

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
After I updated my Quantum it said that I was a guest when I tried to sync. Under where is said Guest there was a link to change the relationship, I cant remeber excatly what it said now. I used it and never had the guest problem again and I did not lose anything on phone or pc. I hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss