Visit site
Here is my firmware changes for anyone wanting to see before and afters

OS version 7.0.7392.0 -> 7.10.7720.68
Firmware revision number 1.1.3.11 -> 1.1.6.10
Radio software version 1.1.3.11 -> 1.1.6.10

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Updated my Quantum last night. Very impressed with Mango. Is this really just a .X update? It feels like it warrants a whole digit change. Bravo, Microsoft!

Mluckett2

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with Exchange to a work server? I have changed to the complex password and it still won't sync. Still getting a security permissions issue. My IT is going to check server side tomorrow, but wondered if there were any similar issues out there.

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get prompted to update, so I did the disabled network while looking for updates trick. It took a few tries and I had to restart Zune at one point because the update kept failing (and I plugged my phone into a rear USB socket instead of the front I had been using).

Finally have Mango on my Quantum though! Now if Slacker would just get their app to support running in the background, I'd be ecstatic.

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I updated my Quantum, but having a game-stopping issue-
I've not no 3G connection- EDGE is connected, but no 3G. Anyone have a suggestion on fixing this?

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Judging by the discussions on the wpcentral forums and the split timetables for pushing Mango to all Focus devices, I'd say that the Quantum is actually one of the most reliable WP7 devices on the market. It's certainly the most trouble-free of the AT&T devices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I do like the big spacious pull out keyboard on the Quantum.

I've seen a lot of new high end, dual core LG phones popping up on review sites. I think LG is trying to get a bigger piece of the marketplace.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I really like to see a Quantum 2, none of the announced phones have excited me in the least.

doublebullout is does seem that way, **** even with my own I think I've had one random reboot and that is all. I did do a hard reset but that was live tile related, it is the little smartphone that could.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with Exchange to a work server? I have changed to the complex password and it still won't sync. Still getting a security permissions issue. My IT is going to check server side tomorrow, but wondered if there were any similar issues out there.

My exchange service has worked fine before and after the update.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I updated my Quantum, but having a game-stopping issue-

I've not no 3G connection- EDGE is connected, but no 3G. Anyone have a suggestion on fixing this?
Are you still having issues with 3G? A soft reboot will likely help with that. Also, it is more likely a carrier issue, that they should be able to help by changing/resetting settings on the device.

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs