- 02-20-2013, 08:29 AM #1
Just a quick note to post success using windowsphonehacker's SevenEighter app to update my AT&T branded LG Quantum up to 7.8. It worked perfectly after selecting the following language packs:
It automatically installed all the required updates, one right after the other, until 7.8 was completely installed.
02-21-2013, 02:26 AM #2
- 143 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I used 78'r too and what a difference having bigger tiles on this 3.5" screen. Only problem is now most of the Live
Tiles stopped updating. The usual un-install/reinstall/re-pin doesn't help. Wondering if lack of a sim card is the problem. When I get one I will update post..
- By littlesteelo16 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 03-15-2015, 09:32 AM
- By Stephernie88 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:48 AM
- By domingu in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:16 AM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:01 PM
- By bwigginit in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:13 PM