Why is my Lumia 530 resetting when visiting certain websites in IE?

banger696

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 530 resetting when visiting certain websites in IE

Hi all

Only had my Lumia 530 for a few days and it has been good. I cant comment on screen quality as my previous phone was a Siemens A65 so effectively I am a new starter.

But I have come accross a problem as mentioned in the title, for example when I visit paltalk,com using the IE browser the phone will freeze and restart. This is also a problem in the Maxathon browser but the Opera beta browser app displays the page fine.

I have deleted all tempory files in IE settings but certain sites still crash IE and the phone.

Help?

Tim

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea but my even restarts sometimes when using WCentral app.. Yeah. Only happens on my 735, Ativ S worked fine. Maybe its the new Denim update bug? I don't think so, but who knows. Both 735 and 530 owns the newest software that other Lumias still lack :) we'll see if anyone else comments on that.

banger696

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Just tried it again and it froze the phone. I had to do a reset using the vol down and power button, I had to reset the time too. I wonder if MS get reports of crashes like they do with PCs?

Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon