Why won't my Lumia 532 play HD songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello Guys...

i bought this phone, it is good but it does not play HD Songs...

even Android Plays these songs very smoothly...

Help me... Mx player is not responding ...

KiSy Da YaR na ViCHry...

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Try using VLC player. And the processor on the 532 is only capable of playing up to 720p videos.

Windows Phones are capable of playing 4K videos smoothly so it's not the OS but the phone

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Try using VLC player. And the processor on the 532 is only capable of playing up to 720p videos.

Windows Phones are capable of playing 4K videos smoothly so it's not the OS but the phone

i have downloaded VLC... it opens all songs but HD Song plays very slowly slowly...
any solution brother?

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm confused fo you want to play videos or music?

If its music you want to play make sure the FLAC files aren't DRM protected, as if they are I've found players tend to play DRM protected music slower as they have to log onto the internet to confirm the security of the music your playing is correct and can legally play on your device, if you have no connection to the server the songs won't play. Also with DRM files a small file must be downloaded to ensure your device can play such music.

Music can play on a 512mb device in the speed of 320kbps on a device that has 1GB the speed of a music file is therefore doubled.
In short your device should play what you call HD songs.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Here is a list according to Microsoft of accepted music formats for your phone.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150419_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150419_0001.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 4

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
He should be able to play it still though. Its all to do with hardware acceleration and what speed his on board card can process.
The SD200 only supports up to 720P video playback, that doesn't mean the experience would be flawless. It's a low end device and 720P decoded at a lower to mid bit rate should play without stuttering, a high bit rate video would stutter

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The SD200 only supports up to 720P video playback, that doesn't mean the experience would be flawless. It's a low end device and 720P decoded at a lower to mid bit rate should play without stuttering, a high bit rate video would stutter

He has got 1GB RAM on board alot more then i do on my Lumia 520 and I can play songs at 320kbps without stutter.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

He only wants to play music not video. So video isn't the issue its high quality music that's the issue.
So we should be concentrating on the music aspect of it example MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc and not AVI, MPEG4 etc

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
He has got 1GB RAM on board alot more then i do on my Lumia 520 and I can play songs at 320kbps without stutter.

I think you're getting confused here. The OP meant HD VIDEO songs, it's not audio per se. 1 GB RAM wouldn't help if the hardware is not capable to play the video format. There is no quality restricting for AUDIO

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I think you're getting confused here. The OP meant HD VIDEO songs, it's not audio per se. 1 GB RAM wouldn't help if the hardware is not capable to play the video format. There is no quality restricting for AUDIO

But he doesn't want to play video he wants to play music, unless I'm mistaken video and music are two very different things.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
He meant HD video songs and then he mentioned MX Player that tells me video, unless as you said I'm not understanding this correctly. I've PM'd the OP to get some clarification on this. I'll hold off on causing confusion till he responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3