Why is the Project My Screen app is not working on my Lumia 535?

Barath Karkuvel

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
why is project my screen app is not working in lumia 535?

i am using lumia 535... i just recently download the project my screen software... to my windows 8.1 pc. When i connect my phone to my pc it just ask me to project it i just click yes... Afterwards it does not show any thing in the screen... except the stupid phone... but when i touch with my mouse or scroll it... It worked.... i just done all the uninstall thing from my device manager still not working.... Any one please help me

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is project my screen app is not working in lumia 535?

i am using lumia 535... i just recently download the project my screen software... to my windows 8.1 pc. When i connect my phone to my pc it just ask me to project it i just click yes... Afterwards it does not show any thing in the screen... except the stupid phone... but when i touch with my mouse or scroll it... It worked.... i just done all the uninstall thing from my device manager still not working.... Any one please help me

A lot of L535 users have experienced this issue, including myself. I'll get in touch with @LumiaHelp now and will provide updates as soon as they respond.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
As of 23 March 2015 10:30AM GMT, @LumiaHelp has acknowledge my "report" and said that they will look into the problem.

"@gpobernardo We'll check on this and get back to you. ^EA"

I will update this post as soon as I receive updates from them.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Get the latest (as of 1 May 2015) desktop version of the Project My Screen App here. Just tested it with my L535 and it does now work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte