Why does my Xbox Music in Windows phone stops playing while on the road?

keathkeath

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Xbox Music in Windows phone stops playing on road

Why does Xbox music on Windows phone (Lumia 535) stops playing while I'm on road?

keathkeath

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Xbox Music in Windows phone stops playing on road

Does it have something to do with Microsoft's auto stop feature when the music in the earphones is too loud it something?

By the way, I only seldom use data or Wi-Fi connection (or any internet connection at least).

ayaanali786

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why but it happens with me always and the touch is F**king when I put in charger the touch f*cking crazy hate this phone just waiting for new update to solve this problem

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why but it happens with me always and the touch is F**king when I put in charger the touch f*cking crazy hate this phone just waiting for new update to solve this problem

Install all the latest updates and keep your screen clean. That's the only way to get good touch screen response.

SHEEPISHLOCS

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
it is happens to me on my blu win jr phone and i use the music off my sd card and cannot figure out whats causing it, can someone help me please

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Xbox Music in Windows phone stops playing on road

Never had this issue neither on my 640 or the 535. Maybe you guys activated Driving Mode, something, idk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes