Who's getting the 640XL

shoaib shah

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am really looking to get this device as soon as its out in the UK. It looks like the a great Budget Mid ranger and everything I wanted on a phablet without having to pay a hefty price. Hope they price it well in UK.

I am getting the Cyan version .

What's your take guys and which colour are you getting

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Definitely getting that 640XL can't wait to get off this 635. The 640 XL basically has everything I want 3000 mah battery, pureview camera with flash and a 5mp front camera. Can't wait for tmobile to give a release date

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Seriously I am confused now.... I was watching Lumia 1520, 830 and 930 to buy either one from ebay. Now I cannot decide whether to get the 640XL or the one of the three phones mentioned earlier.

​What will be the advice?

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't decide whether I want this or the 640. I guess i'll have to hold both and see which one I like better.

Of course I have to wait and see the carrier variants to make sure there is one that will work with my carrier.

Edit: I just realized that only the XL has the Zeiss optics and 13MP camera so I'll probably get the XL

shoaib shah

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Seriously I am confused now.... I was watching Lumia 1520, 830 and 930 to buy either one from ebay. Now I cannot decide whether to get the 640XL or the one of the three phones mentioned earlier.

Wait if you want flagship otherwise you can't beat this as value for money as mid ranger

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

The 1520 is plagued with a screen issue I was going to get it till I read that. The 930 doesn't get. LTE in the u.s. The front and rear cameras on the 640xl are better than the 830. The 540 xl battery is bigger than all of the other phones batteries I believe and it's cheaper than all the phones you listed it's the 640 xl for me no contest

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
The 1520 is plagued with a screen issue I was going to get it till I read that. The 930 doesn't get. LTE in the u.s. The front and rear cameras on the 640xl are better than the 830. The 540 xl battery is bigger than all of the other phones batteries I believe and it's cheaper than all the phones you listed it's the 640 xl for me no contest

Thank you. No idea when the 640XL will be available in my country (Singapore). So its another wait.

Goosinurwife

Banned
Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
id get the 640XL for that great camera but im bettin anything only cricket will have it just like they were the only to carry the 1320 :( I hate cricket

wprocks

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

What screen issues you are talking about for 1520? I have been using it over a year now and it is a bed phone I have came across. My friends love all the photos I have taken using 1520.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Luis Orellana

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Finally a phone that doesn't break the bank and has everything I want. I was waiting for a flagship device but I may buy this instead. The only thing I would miss is a camera shutter key, other than that it has almost all the features of a flagship phone at less than half the price. If I can get this for about $250 then I am sold. This phone has all the sensors (except for gyroscope), a camera that has a higher number of megapixels than almost all phones in the previous generation except for the 930 and a great FFC. I could keep going all day about how awesome I think this phone is but I will stop now.

shoaib shah

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Finally a phone that doesn't break the bank and has everything I want. I was waiting for a flagship device but I may buy this instead. The only thing I would miss is a camera shutter key, other than that it has almost all the features of a flagship phone at less than half the price. If I can get this for about $250 then I am sold. This phone has all the sensors (except for gyroscope), a camera that has a higher number of megapixels than almost all phones in the previous generation except for the 930 and a great FFC. I could keep going all day about how awesome I think this phone is but I will stop now.

I agree 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism