Lumia 640XL is in Philippines!

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Last Sunday, April 19, my wife and I went to a mall and while passing by a Nokia Store (Yes still Nokia store) I saw a big cyan mobile phone. Yes, it was the 640XL! When I asked for the 640 the sales lady told me its not yet out (no word on when it will come) but the dual-SIM 3G variant of the 640XL is available at P11,990. I saw one customer and she bought the cyan one and it was looking good! I managed to play around with the device and the camera is good, its not too big and surprisingly the text and screen is sharp, I could not see some pixels even though its a 720p display on a 5'7" screen. The camera takes fast pictures although the post processing takes some times but the results are good. Now I'm waiting for the dual LTE variant. I think this phone will be a best seller for its size and value.

PaulskieHD

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I bought one last 23 April from Wellcom. It's Php11990 for 3G dual-SIM version but I saw Avant's website offering the LTE dual-SIM variant for Php11990! Now I am confused as to what really the SRP is in the Philippines. Still a good deal nonetheless.

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
hmmm... Interesting. I have to check this one out because I prefer LTE over 3G. SRP means Suggested Retail Price. This will be the standard pricing to all similar products but of course it will still depend on the store. The store may give further discounts if applicable.

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Red flag! The Lumia 640XL being sold in Avant is not an LTE variant. I just checked it personally in their Greenbelt store. Sorry! No LTE variant yet in Philippines.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3