Can someone post some Lumia 640 front camera sample images?

Silver1234

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 640 front camera sample images

Can someone post some pictures taken from front camera of lumia 640....I want to know whether it is a good selfie phone or not because that that 1mp doesn't sounds good

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 640 front camera sample images

Selfies are probably the same as any other .9-1mp front cam.

The new 540 (5mp) might be a good option for the selfie taker :)

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

Nice link, I was looking for examples of FFC. it doesn't look bad. not bad at all for skype calls. of course if I take a photo of me, I would use the rear one, because FFC make me fee awkward. I rather use the "surprise" effect not knowing how the pic went, gives me.
But it sounds like 640 can be my next phone, since I don't have any at the moment and I need to get one sooner or later. 640 or the cheaper 540, I thought about 535 but it doesn't sound nice with the touch issues, so don't think so.

I only need to wait for the USD prices or something. I really want to pay for Microsoft branded phone but I still think I don't want to pay much, not for a stupid phone anymore. so maybe 640 will be prices nicely. can't wait ^________^

GoWP

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

Is there big difference in terms of photo quality between basic camera app and Lumia camera? I think the camera of 640 is very average without Lumia camera and Rich capture. But overall it's a good phone for that price

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Meh, all the stuff work flawlessly on my 640, well all but one, FFC. Man i have no luck. My cousin and i bought the phone at the same time and his FFC is way better, we've even compared them side by side, both running Lumia Selfie app, and man, his was so much better. Mine gets all grainy and stuff after the picture is taken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786