Lumia 640 Battery Replacement

Glad Bernard

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone help me with where to find an original spare battery replacement for the Lumia 640?

I returned my phone to T-Mobile as it was not charging and they did send me the replacement phone without the battery.
Since I have a "no credit check" account with them, they want me to buy a battery on my own and will credit my account on the purchase

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
look for BV-T5C in local shops or on internet ebay/amazon

but make them give you an official statement that they will discount you the cost of the battery

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Buddy as far as iv heard from a guy who works in Nokia support centre original batteries only come with a brand new phone... Be it Samsung Lenovo iPhone any phone... The batteries that even Nokia support centre sells are not original...

I hope this information is wrong...

Glad Bernard

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I was looking around on the web and most of the listed ones are OEM parts or third party manufacturers and I'm kinda skeptical about the quality of those batteries.

Well, is there a way to have T-Mobile send me a battery rather than me having to scourge around for one? Has anyone with a no credit check account had success doing that ?

vipme

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Any licensed Nokia/Microsoft service shops or Care centers in your area/country? Try give them a call and ask for a replacement battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire