Issues Syncing Music to 8x on Mac

Conrad Hayes

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I bought the HTC 8X and downloaded the windows phone connector app for mac (it's the latest updated one for WP8). I'm trying to put music on it through the app (all files are .mp3) and it returns a message saying all the music could not be copied to the device with no other explanation as to why. My phone is definitely connected (i can remove files from the device, although i haven't tried putting on anything other than music at the moment), turning it and the mac off and on hasn't worked.

I've tried to put music on via SkyDrive but I'm not sure how to download the music off SkyDrive onto the device permanently so I don't think that's actually an option.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or know a solution?

Many thanks for your time and help.

Conrad

Conrad Hayes

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
No they don't have any DRM that I'm aware of, and I had no issue putting them onto my WP7 before it got run over. Is it possible to plug the 8X in and view it as a hard drive and put the music on that way?

Conrad Hayes

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if my reply just went through, comp crashed so will repost. There isn't any DRM that I'm aware of, the music all worked on my WP7 before it got run over so I am really confused.

Is it possible to view the 8X as a hard drive and put the music on manually that way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon