- 12-11-2012, 09:51 AM #1
I have a Mac Book Pro Retina running OSX 10.8.2 on a 2.3Ghz i7 with 8 GB Ram. Im using the windows phone tool from here to sync my Itunes media to my Nokia Lumia 920.
My issue is that syncing is slow. By slow i mean each picture of less than even 5 Mb is taking around 30 seconds each. I have around 25 GB worth of media to sync. At this rate it would take hours. Its just not possible that syncing would take so long so Im wondering/assuming something is not right. Could anyone else syncing from a mac share their experience or is there another way to get your media onto the phone using a mac?
Thanks in advance.
- 12-11-2012, 10:05 AM #2
I have the standard MBP and I use the same app. I haven't noticed it being unusually slow music synching is a bit strange but no problem with pictures.
I copy directly on to my SD card taken out of the phone but not sure how to do any other way.
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express
- 12-11-2012, 10:28 AM #3
Thanks for input but unfortunately the Lumia 920 doesnt have removable memory :( .
If you have time could you sync using a wire and the standard windows app and let me know how long it takes you to sync pictures?
- By Cpfoxhunt in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:45 PM
- By theefman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 03-08-2012, 04:31 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:38 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2011, 09:35 PM