Anyone used iTunes 11 on a Mac with 8X yet?

ranphi

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I've got the Windows Phone App for Mac working pretty well with my iMac and iTunes 10 for syncing playlists to my 8X. I don't wanna potentially break that or introduce problems by upgrading to iTunes 11 without knowing if it's safe first. :p Anyone here happen to be using iTunes 11 on a Mac with their 8X to sync things? If so, how's it working for you?

Thanks!

Oceaanbodem

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, i use iTunes 11 and the windows phone app, but i'm not able to sync audio files with my 8x.
Everytime i get the message that the app can't copy files to my 8x.

Does anyone else also have this problem? And is there any alternative to get music on my 8x on a mac?

ranphi

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, i use iTunes 11 and the windows phone app, but i'm not able to sync audio files with my 8x.

Does anyone else also have this problem? And is there any alternative to get music on my 8x on a mac?

This won't be of any help, sorry, but just thought I'd reply again and state that I did upgrade to iTunes 11 on my Mac and it's been working fine with syncing my iTunes-based playlists to my 8X. Haven't seen/heard of the problem you're having, Oceaanbodem. Sorry!

anon(5327037)

May 21, 2011
Visit site

There is an option to grant folder access from the file menu of windows phone connector. Give it access to the iTunes folder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos