- 12-15-2012, 12:08 AM #1
I've got the Windows Phone App for Mac working pretty well with my iMac and iTunes 10 for syncing playlists to my 8X. I don't wanna potentially break that or introduce problems by upgrading to iTunes 11 without knowing if it's safe first. :-P Anyone here happen to be using iTunes 11 on a Mac with their 8X to sync things? If so, how's it working for you?
12-18-2012, 03:02 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Hmm, i use iTunes 11 and the windows phone app, but i'm not able to sync audio files with my 8x.
Everytime i get the message that the app can't copy files to my 8x.
Does anyone else also have this problem? And is there any alternative to get music on my 8x on a mac?
- 12-18-2012, 10:29 PM #5
- By scumpuppy in forum HTC 8XReplies: 49Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:00 AM
- By dainla in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2012, 07:51 AM
- By CSI Guy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 12:04 AM
- By neftv in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:30 PM
- By L3vi in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2011, 10:35 PM