12-25-2012, 02:42 AM #1
- 8 Posts
Hi, I just wanted to point something out. Whenever I sync my 8X with the Windows Phone app for my Mac, I see the image at the bottom. It's showing my 8X with a Windows Phone 7 start screen for those who can't see. Isn't that widely inaccurate and inexplicably messy? Is this the same with the Nokia Lumia though?
12-25-2012, 05:41 AM #3
- 8 Posts
I'm not really experiencing that much trouble with the syncing. I'd rather say it was harder to migrate everything from Google (contacts, calendar) to Outlook.
But also, this is about the lack of sense of detail. I mean, this is plain messy, errors are messy too, but I think it's a little different.
- 12-25-2012, 08:39 AM #5
I'll tell you on the Lumia 920 here on Wednesday. That should be a detail they caught quickly as it's very obvious. It's like plugging an iPhone 5 in iTunes and getting a 3GS to pop up on the screen. Generally speaking, I don't mind the Mac connector software, although I know I'm in the minority on that. It does have just enough iTunes integration I've never had problems getting my music... and music videos... transferred over to my Lumia 900.
After plugging in my new 920, it shows with a turned off screen.
Last edited by videoouija; 12-26-2012 at 05:56 PM.
- By dreamcast87 in forum SprintReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:00 PM
- By dreamcast87 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2012, 08:03 PM
- By astraith in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 27Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:28 AM
- By foosball in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2011, 11:40 PM