Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten this to work on a Mac running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion ? I fire up iTunes, connect my iPhone 5 and let it perform a sync. Then I fire up the Welcome Home software and get to the the screen that shows the steps it goes throughs then . . .nothing. No next button or anyway to advance to the next screen. No warning messages. Nothing. Just sits there at that screen.
    screen-shot-2012-12-30-11.26.44-am.png
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Could it be that you have already opened itunes and synced before launching Welcome Home? Looking at the screen, it looks like it wants to see the sync before continuing. And it's not seeing it because you've already done it before launching. Just spitballing here, it might mean nothing.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. No dice. Doesn't seem to matter. The app just does not see the iPhone 5. iTunes 11 does. Maybe an iTunes 11 issue ? A buddy of mine has an iPhone 5 and running Mountain Lion on a MBA also. Had him download and try the app . . . it stuck at the same screen I show above. I also dual boot to Windows 7 on my MBA via BootCamp. When I run the app in Windows 7 I do get past that screen but when it gets to the list of data it's going to scan I get a warning about not being able to find my "Android" device and forces me to exit. Isn't this supposed to work with iPhones to ? Nokia and Markspace deserve kuddo's for trying but this app is junk.