Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Okay, so I even went through Microsoft Answers and found a solution. Okay, it isn't easier than before, but it is still good (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go visit that thread). So I test it on my own phone before I do it to my brother's (since he is the one who wants his iTunes Music on his phone). So YAY!! Pretty much everything synced (except for a few songs and Podcasts). So I run to show my brother, since he said he would return his Lumia (that was his first day) if he couldn't do this, so he became happy. I did the same process as I did on my Lumia and Mac, but it didn't work for him. COME ON!! So today is day 2 of his Lumia, and he says he will probably return it (that is a HUGE reason, the other small reasons is no instagram, snapchat, etc). Any help? HELP ME ASAP!!!!

BTW, we both have the same type of computer, same OS, same iTunes software, and same phone OS.
  2.    #2  
    Should I do in iTunes: File>Create New Version>Create AAC Version???
  3.    #3  
    Okay, I figured it out. You can close this thread. But the Connector should be like before because everyone hates sandboxing.

Global Posts
    32,427 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    Okay, I figured it out. You can close this thread. But the Connector should be like before because everyone hates sandboxing.
    That's cool you got it sorted.

Could you please post what you did to fix it in case somebody else has the same problem, so they'll find the solution if they search the Forums?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    That's cool you got it sorted.

Could you please post what you did to fix it in case somebody else has the same problem, so they'll find the solution if they search the Forums?
    Here is the thread with the answer:
    "Could Not Copy" all music since update to Windows Phone 3.0 - Microsoft Community
    Thanked by: