Windows Phone app for Mac Acting Weird

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I even went through Microsoft Answers and found a solution. Okay, it isn't easier than before, but it is still good (if you don't know what I'm talking about, go visit that thread). So I test it on my own phone before I do it to my brother's (since he is the one who wants his iTunes Music on his phone). So YAY!! Pretty much everything synced (except for a few songs and Podcasts). So I run to show my brother, since he said he would return his Lumia (that was his first day) if he couldn't do this, so he became happy. I did the same process as I did on my Lumia and Mac, but it didn't work for him. COME ON!! So today is day 2 of his Lumia, and he says he will probably return it (that is a HUGE reason, the other small reasons is no instagram, snapchat, etc). Any help? HELP ME ASAP!!!!

BTW, we both have the same type of computer, same OS, same iTunes software, and same phone OS.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I figured it out. You can close this thread. But the Connector should be like before because everyone hates sandboxing.
That's cool you got it sorted.

Could you please post what you did to fix it in case somebody else has the same problem, so they'll find the solution if they search the Forums?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism