- 01-05-2013, 06:18 AM #1
Hope you can help (or offer condolences).
I recently purchased my Nokia Lumia 920, and I love it. However I made the move from an iPhone 4 and have a mac, so I am used to a syncing system which is fairly pain-free. I downloaded the WP sync app form the App Store and went through the teething trouble of allowing access to my files and the repetitive crashes. However now it is working fine however I am unable to fill up my Nokia to the full 32GB. I've included a picture as this appears to be my limit. Whenever I try to add extra files, I get an error message, as shown in the photos.
I have tried fully wiping the phone and it resynced to the same position. I also tried manually deleting the files and resyncing but to no avail.
Can anyone offer advice?
01-06-2013, 05:19 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Maybe theres a glitch in the app. Tried reinstalling it? While I have no clue how a mac works I'll assume that it has a file manager and a drag and drop feature. Have you tried that or do you have to use a sync app?
Theres a sync app for Windows too but its much easier with a file manager,IMO.
01-21-2013, 10:21 AM #6Red Lumia 920--AT&T
- 10 Posts
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM #8Red Lumia 920--AT&T
- 10 Posts
- By helsten2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2013, 01:08 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:25 AM
- By evrdazed in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
- By Garrett92C in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 35Last Post: 10-06-2012, 02:20 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM