- 01-30-2013, 06:23 PM #2
Having trouble too man. Basically, the 'update' will install for 4 minutes or so before it tell me it's restarting my Lumia 900. Then, I have to unplug the phone from the computer, then plug it back in and click the Install Update button again. I've done this 25 times at this point and still nothing. A Nokia rep told me the install update would take me 30 min to an hour but the fact that I've been having to nurture the process by unplugging and replugging has made this entire update a tedious one.
Anyone have any suggestions?
01-31-2013, 10:42 PM #5
- 57 Posts
So... I know this isn't THE BEST way to update ones phone to 7.8, but I just FINALLY got the update to go through to my phone and it is currently updating. How did I do it you ask? I backed up my phone then factory reset it. Then once I plugged it in and checked for updates, the new updates showed up! BOOM. Now I have to reinstall all of my apps -____-
- By dookie dave in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM
- By jaimeastin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:42 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows 8Replies: 24Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:09 AM
- By dkp23 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 18Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:22 PM
- By snowmutt in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-23-2012, 10:39 AM