An Unofficial Songza App

msmusicmaker

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have a Songza app for Windows Phone. I was going to try using Internet Explorer to see if it worked with Songza, so I searched for Songza in the mobile web browser. When I did, I was shown the option to download an unofficial Songza app. I downloaded it and it works nicely so far! It is kind of basic right now (no log in or search yet) but you can still browse and even use the music concierge feature. I will try to use it longer to see if I encounter any major bugs.

On a side note, I tried searching for the Songza app via the marketplace, but was not able to find it that way for some reason. So you may have to search in internet explorer on your phone and see if they show a "download app" option. The app was released yesterday by the way. (I am using a Nokia Lumia 710 with Windows Phone 7.5. I am not sure if it works on Windows Phone 8 or not.)

Anyway, let me know what you all think of the app. I think it definitely looks nice so far. :excited:

Paulsalame

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
yes, the app is confirmed to work on my Lumia 920. Only thing I found is that the audio quality isn't that great. Nevertheless, the app is free and really solves the issue of not having an official app yet. Also I was able to find by searching the store directly.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I like this, but they're going to have to get the search feature added to this. I do not listen to pop music or a narrow genre, so without the search function, I can't find something to fit me. However, I'm now trying out the site.

Catgirl13

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I had the Songza app on my phone, but I had to reset my phone for other reasons, and now it says it's not available in my area.I did just update my phone. I really liked this app, and having only had my phone for a month, I thought it was the coolest app ever. Can anyone help me get it back in my phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6