Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

52 Posts
    Just looking for an even trade for my White Nokia Lumia 900. Nothing wrong with the phone at all, just tired of having a white phone. Had 2 Cyan ones first but both had different hardware glitches, so i got this one when they came out, i cant remember what month. After having a white & Cyan one i actually think I prefer the black one so i thought someone here would be into a straight up trade.

Comes with original box, cables etc... and i'll even throw in a Cyan Nokia gelcase. Like i said, phone looks and works great, HOWEVER it does have scratches on the chrome camera plate but that should be expected, i expect that every one of them has these scratches. But i'll try to put a picture of it below. Id prefer to trade with someone in the lower 48 US. And sold as is, of course ;)

EDIT: also, this phone does seem to have teh vibration rattle problem as well. i forgot about it because i never have it on vibrate.

Last edited by idahoprime; 09-25-2012 at 07:20 PM.

52 Posts
    nobody???????? darn. i figured somebody here would be tired of their black one

85 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Im interested, how would we do the trade?