WTB: TELUS Nokia Lumia 900

allos autos

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 800, preferably on the TELUS network.
Price Range: CDN$125 + shipping, although I am open to reasonable counteroffers.
Condition: As long as there aren't serious gouges in the body, I'm really only concerned about the screen being scratch-free and the buttons working.
Payment Method: PayPal or cash (if in person)
Additional Info:
* I am looking to buy this as an anniversary gift for my wife, whose LG Optimus 7 is not doing so well these days and who has 17 months left in her contract; thus, while I am somewhat flexible on the price, there is only so high I can go.
* I am willing to execute the transaction in person if the seller is in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.
* Given the trouble some people have reported with unlocked phones on TELUS and that this is for someone who isn't tech-savvy, I'd strongly prefer a TELUS-locked phone at this point, although I'd be willing to buy an unlocked phone if the price is right.
* I'm not too picky about colour, although black is preferred.
* Money is better than a phone you don't use, right? :grin:
Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

Last edited:

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 900, preferably on the TELUS network.
Price Range: CDN$125 + shipping, although I am open to reasonable counteroffers.
Condition: As long as there aren't serious gouges in the body, I'm really only concerned about the screen being scratch-free and the buttons working.
Payment Method: PayPal or cash (if in person)
Additional Info:
* I am looking to buy this as an anniversary gift for my wife, whose LG Optimus 7 is not doing so well these days and who has 17 months left in her contract; thus, while I am somewhat flexible on the price, there is only so high I can go.
* I am willing to execute the transaction in person if the seller is in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.
* Given the trouble some people have reported with unlocked phones on TELUS and that this is for someone who isn't tech-savvy, I'd strongly prefer a TELUS-locked phone at this point, although I'd be willing to buy an unlocked phone if the price is right.
* I'm not too picky about colour, although black is preferred.
* Money is better than a phone you don't use, right? :grin:
Contact Info: Please PM or post below.

I have an AT&T Cyan 900 with the unlock code. If you check that the AT&T bands work with Telus you can use the unlock code to unlock it and use it on any GSM/HSDPA/LTE network that is supported.

allos autos

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 900 is only available locked to Rogers in Canada.

Oh, balls. I totally meant to put 800; I don't know why I put 900. Thanks for pointing this out. Is there a way to change the thread title?

I have an AT&T Cyan 900 with the unlock code. If you check that the AT&T bands work with Telus you can use the unlock code to unlock it and use it on any GSM/HSDPA/LTE network that is supported.

Thank you for the offer. I looked into it and evidently there is a history of frustrations with AT&T branded phones working on Telus (and vice-versa), so unfortunately I have to decline. Thanks again, though. :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire