WTS: RED Charging Covers for Lumia 822 - RARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have five red wireless charging covers for the Lumia 822. Yes, red. I have not found red wireless charging covers anywhere else, but obtained these through Nokia's DVLUP program, with points I've earned as a WP app developer.

Item Description: Red Lumia 822 Wireless Charging Covers
Price: $39.99
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A
Condition: New
Includes: Red Lumia 822 Wireless Charging Covers in original Verizon branded package
Item Location: Northeast Georgia
Shipping Details: USPS Priority $5.99
Payment Options: PayPal
Additional Info:
Photos:
WP_20130615_002.jpg WP_20130615_005.jpg
No, it's not a glossy finish - that's the plastic protective film that's shining in the first pic.

WP_20130615_007.jpg
Notice that there is just a bit of depth added where the Carl Zeiss badge is. I'm told that it still fits into the OtterBox and Aegis Trident cases. I haven't tried myself, but if you look in the 822 forum you'll see posts that say so.

These charging covers are listed on ebay, but if you buy them here through WPCentral, I'll give you $2 off the shipping that I've got listed on the ebay listing for being a WPCentral member. I guess, though, since Mobile Nations doesn't provide any protection, if you want buyer protection, make the purchase through ebay. Really, though, I have no reason to rip anyone off.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I received mine today. Works perfect! Hopmedic is a man of his word. He shipped it the same day as he said he would. You won't be disappointed with him.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, wb! Sold one more, so there's only one left! The ebay sale ends in 9 hours, but I'll end up selling it either here or there, if I have to renew there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro