- 08-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
So, I'm currently using a 32gb iPhone 4S. I totally want to get back on the WP8 bandwagon (I had a 920 upon release, but wound up swapping it for an 820 which I then stupidly craigslisted). I'm interested in trading or buying, but I don't have a lot of money to spend. It has to be an AT&T phone (I'd even consider a 520 if it could be made to work on the regular AT&T network).
So, uh, let me know what you've got. :)
- 08-01-2013, 03:17 PM #2----
My Device History circa 2007:
Nokia 1020 > Nokia 920 > Nokia 900 > HTC Titan > HP Pre 3 > HP Veer > Palm Pre 2 > HTC Evo > Palm Pre > iPhone 3G > iPhone
- 08-02-2013, 09:01 AM #6
- 08-02-2013, 11:43 AM #8
It would also come with a pair of cases; an INCIPIO and a SmallWorks (has LEGO dots on it, heh) case.
But let me get through my lunch, first, to see if I can snag a 520 or not (and then subsequently post pics or not).
- 08-02-2013, 03:31 PM #9
Ok, so, I got my 520 and it seems to be working with my regular AT&T (read: not GoPhone) SIM. So I'm going to use this for a few days... if it continues working well, I'll keep that and sell the iPHone on Craigslist or something. If not, I'll return the 520 and re-open this thread with pics.
So, mods, please feel free to close/delete/move/whatever this thread you normally do. :)
- By HeyCori in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:42 PM
- By grizzlyaddams in forum HTC 8XT / TiaraReplies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2013, 12:15 PM
- By b c2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM
- By codlips in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:35 PM
- By wtf_aleks in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 02:09 PM