Sold

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to a 1020, and went to reset my 920, when lo and behold, it apparently bricked itself. Spinning gears constantly.
Since the phone is under warranty until the end of October, they sent me a new replacement 920 which was also unlocked. And since I bought the 1020, and my better half doesn't want the 920, I have no need for it.

It includes the AT&T box, documentation, charger, cable, SIM removal tool and of course, the Otterbox Defender case.
The phone will work on T-Mobile's LTE network (Where available)

$400 including free shipping. Or make me an offer. I would like to get it to someone who will enjoy it. In any case, contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: WTS: "NEW" UNLOCKED Nokia Lumia 920 - 32GB - Black (AT&T), w/ Otterbox Defender Case

They sent you a refurbished unless AT&T doesn't do what every other provider does, new is usually in the first month only,
but $400. isn't too bad, did you buy an unlock code ?

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope Had the original unlocked by AT&T for overseas travel. After receiving the replacement, I called them again to have it unlocked. No problems whatsoever. I guess with AT&T it can be hit or miss.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05