Mint Nokia Lumia 1020 for sale or trade for 1520

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Item for trade/sale is a mint, black, and possibly unlocked (will explain) Nokia Lumia 1020 originally locked to AT&T

Price: US$ 450 OBO or trade for an unlocked Lumia 1520 only

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked (the phone is currently locked to AT&T but I an unlock code has been requested. If AT&T rejects the request then I will reduce the price and sell it locked)

Condition: Mint (9.5/10) with no scratches on body, might have micro scratches on the screen :evil:, the phone works as expected from factory

Includes: Nokia Lumia 1020 (Black) + OEM Box + OEM SIM Key + OEM Booklets + After market USB Charger + Xtreme Guard full body protector (unused/new) + Frosmon case (unused/new)

Item Location: Columbus, OH

Shipping details: USPS w/ tracking # and insurance, currently would ship to the US...only after receiving clear payment or in case of trade after receiving the 1520

Payment Options: PayPal only

Additional Info: I am currently rocking an unlocked Lumia 920 from Rogers on T-Mobile US which I am too much in love with, I have a Lumia 810 as my backup phone (which I am also trying to sell) hence I don't need a third phone. The 1020 is in great condition, its just that I am too much used to my 920 (and the built-in wireless charging and not-so-big camera hump :wink: and good camera not as great as the 1020)

Photos: Please see below...

Contact Info: Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

WP_20140318_22_16_21_Pro.jpgWP_20140318_22_16_54_Pro.jpg

Dallas Gaston

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a black Nokia Lumia 1520 for ATT. I LOVE it and it was the reason why I switched from iPhone to Windows Phone. I bought it when I was released in November. Amazing phone and in amazing condition. Still looks brand new.

However, I do not like how big it is and want the ability to text with one hand. I was looking on eBay today to purchase the 1020 and then randomly came across this post when I was browsing the WPC forums.

It is not unlocked, nor do I know how to do that. It is for ATT and I would want an locked ATT 1020.

You interested?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a black Nokia Lumia 1520 for ATT. I LOVE it and it was the reason why I switched from iPhone to Windows Phone. I bought it when I was released in November. Amazing phone and in amazing condition. Still looks brand new.

However, I do not like how big it is and want the ability to text with one hand. I was looking on eBay today to purchase the 1020 and then randomly came across this post when I was browsing the WPC forums.

It is not unlocked, nor do I know how to do that. It is for ATT and I would want an locked ATT 1020.

You interested?

Responded to your email

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok unfortunately I am fed up w/ waiting for the unlock requests, and would sell the phone locked only. PM with an offer..for now I am lowering the price to 400 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb