WTS: Blu Win HD Unlocked Whte Dual Sim Win 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Blu Win HD - Factory Unlocked - White

Price: $105 OBO, includes phone, headphones, and charger only, plus free USPS Priority shipping. International orders will have to pay a shipping differential, usually around $20, but I can calculate it for you.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good - minor scratch on front near camera, and on one corner

Includes: Phone, headphones, and charger only.

Item Location: US

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. If you like, I will send you an invoice to pay from, so that you are protected through PayPal Buyer protection. This costs me a commission, but it helps to insure safety for you. PayPal gift is OK to me too, as it saves me a commission.

Additional Info: This phone operates on Windows 8.1, includes Cortana, etc. I am really impressed with the quality of the display on this phone - it looks like it is much higher resolution than it really is. With dual sims, you can have two different phone accounts active. For a relatively budget phone, I am generally pretty impressed with how it feels and operates. I like it in white also.

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere (for a higher price than here) as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics (more available upon request):
1.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online